Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Turtle


Here is another idea for everybody, I ordered this decal because I have a booklet type thing I have for all of my ear medications. My problem: Everything I own is black and I can't see anything in my purse/backpack because everything is so dark so I ordered this sticker and I love it because it's a turtle and I have many reasons for loving them. So I got bored and decided this would be one of my pillowcase creations. I don't take credit for it, I just thought it was pretty so my Mama2 picked a few of the colors and viola this is what happened. I made a set of these because I thought they were simple and beautiful. My Mama2 wants a little more on the pillowcase, but we will see sometimes less is more. Hope you like it.



If you like this decal here is a link on amazon where I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment