Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Frankie Puddles


As many of you know I make these pillowcases for my mom and I love doing them a lot and I have done a post on my dog pillows before but this is another one that I found in my stack to do. What I thought was a pristine white pillowcase was a dirty old one for the dogs.  So if you are every in need of a dog pillow case grab a ratty one and embroider it so you can see that it belongs with a dog and you don't accidently lay your head to rest on a pile o' dog germs. For this pillowcase all I did was take a paw print like:
This one and arrange it on the pillowcase so that I can trace it and sew away. The bone I drew and the block lettering I did also without use of the internet which is a first for me.  So wohoo





Rest in Peace Frankie Puddles
4.27.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment