Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Faith, Hope, Love

So here is a new pillowcase that I made for my growing collection which  I was pleasantly surprised by. When I started this project I didn't think that I would like it this much. My mom picked this pattern because she liked it and I agreed hesitantly to do it. Some people don't know but I have been embroidery on my moms vast collection of pillowcases and most are hers that I sew on. But I thought for this post I would put a little more information about what I do exactly. The pattern that I used or for better phrase I only use one brand right now because I haven't found any that are better. The iron on pattern brand that I use is called Aunt Martha's Hot Iron Transfer Bless our Home 4010

The thread I used: ( Sorry there are a lot, I like mixing it up a bit) 
All of the threat I used on this project is DMC and some I have put away so for 75% of them I will tell you what the colors were.(ok one color is J &P)
Dark green on flowers DMC 987
Bright green on flowers DMC 704
Faith flowers DMC 740
Bird right flower DMC 825
Love wave line DMC 826
Dashed line on birds J&P 268
Pot color DMC 782
Love flower DMC 208

Ok so I am missing some colors, I will get better at recording them, this is my first on doing it. Hope yall like it, Tell me how you like the sizing of photos too. 









No comments:

Post a Comment